Controversial statements about schools
- Students don’t have to wear uniform.
- Homework shouldn’t be obligatory.
- Students have to study for 6 days and have fewer lessons each day.
- There must be a lot of different special courses for students who want to learn something new.
- Education must be free for everybody.
- The headmaster should have meetings where he/she listens to the suggestions of the students.
- Schools must have radios for announcements and interesting programs.
- Breaks between the lessons should be longer than 15 minutes.
- Schools should have their own newspaper with all the events going on inside and outside.
- Students must be able to choose the subjects they study on their own.
- There should be more external activities like tours around the city, museums, parties and so on.
- Primary, middle and high school must be divided into different departments or buildings.
- There should be at least two foreign languages among the subjects.
- Schools don’t need parental meetings.
- Every school must have all modern equipment needed for studying (computers, laptops, interactive whiteboards, projectors, etc.)